Strona korzysta z plików cookies

w celu realizacji usług i zgodnie z Polityką Prywatności. Możesz określić warunki przechowywania lub dostępu do plików cookies w Twojej przeglądarce.

Przejdź do serwisu

Rozlicz podatek za 2023

Czytali temat:
bruno bruno Mateusz Tromso zbigniew tomasz szymański eapl Jan112 Jan igi78 Marian Maciej Opasek Marcin Lesiak (4937 niezalogowanych)
5815 Postów
pati muzia
(patim)
Maniak
juz sie przezucili na drobniejsze rzeczy

Fredrik Rogers <darealfredrik@hotmail.com>

Hei Selger,

Jeg vil vite om dette elementet er fortsatt tilgjengelig for salg?
Gi meg beskjed så snart som mulig hvis det er fortsatt tilgjengelig.
Håper å høre fra deg snart.

Fredrik

Jeg sendte deg en Melding angående ditt element. Jeg dessverre ikke snakker mye norsk, så jeg vil kontakte deg på engelsk. , I'm interested in buying this item, and I'd like to ask you some questions about it, like how long you have been using it? Did you get it from someone trustworthy or you're the first owner? Is it still in good condition and what's your reason for selling it? there are tons of crappy items out there and don't want to be stuck with something in bad condition so I'm sorry. Can you provide me more pictures? Finally what's the last price you want to sell it? I hope to read from you as soon as possible.

Regards

Thank you very much for the details.I wish i could come and view the item before purchase,but am currently out of town at the moment and i want it picked up before i get back,so Just to let you know that you will not be responsible for shipping and handling. I have made an arrangement with a shipping company who will come to your location for pick up. Kindly provide me with your full address, so i can forward it to the shipping company to calculate the cost of pick up for me. Please get back to me as soon as possible as regards this .I would also like you to know that the payment will be made via PayPal or if you can charge my credit card over there, this is due to my inability to make a bank deposit here, All you have to send me is your paypal email address or create an account at www.paypal.no if you don't have one or just let me know if you will be able to deduct from my credit master card. so I can make the payment immediately and proceed with the pickup once you receive my payment.

Regards

poczekam jaki mi adres przysle
Zgłoś wpis
Oceń wpis:  
Odpowiedz   Cytuj
36 Postów
Damjans Silos
(DamjansPL)
Nowicjusz
Mysleli ze wydymaja Freda, a to Fred wydyma ich
Zgłoś wpis
Oceń wpis: 1