Strona korzysta z plików cookies

w celu realizacji usług i zgodnie z Polityką Prywatności. Możesz określić warunki przechowywania lub dostępu do plików cookies w Twojej przeglądarce.

Przejdź do serwisu

Pozostało jeszcze:

DNI

do zakończenia rozliczeń podatkowych w Norwegii

Rozlicz podatek

Uwaga Oszuści!!!!! - Norwegia

Czytali temat:
bruno bruno Mateusz Tromso zbigniew tomasz szymański eapl Jan112 Jan igi78 Marian Maciej Opasek Marcin Lesiak (4966 niezalogowanych)
36 Postów
Damjans Silos
(DamjansPL)
Nowicjusz
Znajomy poszukuje mieszkania, na Finie odpowiedział na ogłoszenie, co dziwne nie dało rady wysłać meila poprzez Finn.no więc napisał od siebie z konta, po kilku dniach napisała do niego pani Marie Peterson <manythk@hotmail.com>

Treść Wiadomości.....
3 roms
Od: Marie Peterson <manythk@hotmail.com> (więcej) dnia: 1 października 2012 11:39

Hi,

Thank you for your interest. As you can see I have available the apartment for rent and because I moved with my job in United Kingdom, London and I need money to pay the rent here. I purchased this nice apartment during a business trip to Norway with the intention of renovating it to a luxury state, then reselling it, but due to the market blockage and the international crisis, it is impossible for me to sell it right now, so I've decided to rent it. I would be happy to rent it to somebody who likes keeping it clean and tidy. I can rent you the flat for 1 year, and, if after the 1 year you would like to stay more, then we can renew the contract. I can also rent it for short periods (2 months minimum). The rent for 1 month is 7500 NOK including all utilities (cold/hot water, electricity, wireless Internet, digital TV, 1 parking spot, air conditioning, dishwasher, garbage disposal, microwave, refrigerator, washing machine). You can use my furniture, or you can use your own. I have the option of sending all my furniture into storage if you want to bring your own (no extra costs). You can move in the apt in the same day when you receive the keys. The only problem is that I `m the only person who have the keys but I hope that we will find a compromise.
Thank you for your interest and I will look forward to hearing from you soon.

Good luck,
Marie Peterson

To: manythk@hotmail.com
Date: Mon, 1 Oct 2012 14:13:37 +0200

Hi,
Thank You for the reply. We are very interested in renting this apartment for a minimum of 1 year. If this is the opportunity with your furniture.
We are a quiet family, without bad habits, and certainly will maintain your apartment in a kept clean. We are flexible as to receive the key, so how can we do it?

Best Regards

RE: 3 roms
Od: Marie Peterson <manythk@hotmail.com> (więcej) dnia: 1 października 2012 17:16

Hi again,
Thanks again for your reply. Before all I want to tell you that if you are ready to proceed with this transaction I will need to inform you the steps about how this service works and how we can bring it to an end. You will only have to transfer to TNT Service the first two months of rent 15.000 NOK so they can proceed with the shipping, and you can receive the keys and the contract. No DEPOSIT required.
Like I said, I will pay for a 2 days delivery so you will receive the Keys and the contract signed by me right away. I will explain to you step by step how this will work.TNT accepts only secure payment through bank account so you will be fully protected.
1 - To start this transaction I will need to know your full shipping coordinates and I am referring to your full name and full shipping address where you want to receive the package.How Many Months are you willing to rent The House?
2 - I will go to the TNT Office here in the London and leave the Keys and the contract in your name as the intended receiver.
3 - TNT will check the envelope to see if everything it's OK with it and also the legal papers that will come along with the Keys.
4 - TNT will send you a delivery notification to let you know they have the Keys and the papers in their custody, in which you will be told that they have the Keys and that they've checked it. TNT will give you further instructions about the first two months of rent!
5 - After you receive the package, you will go and check the apt and in 2 days you must contact them and tell them if you keep the apt or not. If all is in order, you will instruct TNT to give me the money for the first two months. Further rents will be sent directly to my bank account. If you don't like the apt they will give you a full refund and you will give them back the keys and the contract.
I will pay the TNT Service for the shipping.
Thanks for understanding, but at this point just let me know if we can do this, so email me all your full shipping information in order for us to proceed in this deal.

Good luck,

PS Please read all the info and tell me if it's clear to you, or if I can help you with other explications..

Date: Mon, 1 Oct 2012 16:59:39 +0200

Of course, this option suits us. We also depends on the time, so we settle this as quickly as possible So we are waiting for info, when a courier bring the keys. Still one query, or transfer to your account, it may be 10 each month.? Can you tell me the exact address of where the apartment is located.?
Best regards

Od: Marie Peterson <manythk@hotmail.com> (więcej) dnia: 1 października 2012 18:28

Hello,

Thank you for your details! Yes the courier will contact you to set up a meeting. I will go to the TNT office tomorrow morning and I will make all the arrangements for the delivery. As soon as I will finish, TNT will send you in your email an official payment invoice, here you will find all the shipping information and all the payment instructions you need to start this transaction. Please follow them and everything will be OK!

Thank you, keep in touch !

Date: Mon, 1 Oct 2012 20:10:11 +0200

I'm sorry for the trouble, but could you give me the exact address of where the apartment is located?
Thank you

Od: Marie Peterson <manythk@hotmail.com> (więcej) dnia: 1 października 2012 20:32

The address is Seehusensgate 46a,4024 Stavanger.
Thanks

Od: Marie Peterson <manythk@hotmail.com> (więcej) dnia: 2 października 2012 12:43

Hello,
I have some good news for you. In this moment the package is in the TNT custody. I have started you the delivery. Now is your step in this deal to make the payment to TNT agent details. I was informed that it is possible to receive the invoice in your junk/spam so if you did not received in your inbox check this folders. Also to this email you will find the rental contract which you will have to sign it and send it back to me via email.

Thank you

Date: Tue, 2 Oct 2012 18:03:02 +0200

Sorry for the trouble, but in the contract the address is shown Seehusen Gate 46a, 4024 Stavanger, Norway. There is shown no apartment number.

Od: Marie Peterson <manythk@hotmail.com> (więcej) dnia: 2 października 2012 18:38

Hello,
Yes because these are the TNT instructions in order to avoid any problems. There is no one living at the address right now and in this way we are both protected. You will receive the apartment number once you will confirm the payment to TNT.
Thanks for understanding.

Najlepsze jest ze po tym jak kolega podał dane, dostał wiadomość od niby kuriera TNT

TNT Global Air Express Transaction
Od: TNT Express <europe@tnt-rental.com> (więcej) dnia: 2 października 2012 8:45

Date:02/10/2012

Welcome to TNT Global Air Express

Our company is the WORLD market leader in Global Air Express and international mail services.

Third Party Service reduces risks associated with Internet transactions by acting as a licensed neutral third party for online transactions. The Owner delivers the package to one of nearest TNT Global Air Express agents for the evaluation of contents. The package will remain in the company custody until the receiver will send the payment by Priority Service Bank Transfer . After verifying the funds, TNT Global Air Express is ready to ship the parcel to the designated address.

NOTE: We order to avoid the earlier pick up of the funds by the shipper based on fact that he is aware of the sent payment - we are thanking you for choosing our third party service for your transactions - which will be revealed to the shipper along with all the transaction details after the delivery and your clearance. Consider this security measure if you have not dealt with the Owner before and you believe that this is in your best interest.

Owner Information
Full Name Marie Peterson
Address 404 Edgware Road,Paddington

London, W2 1ED
Country United Kingdom
Status Approved

Tenant Information

Status Approved

Shipment Information:

Service:
TNT Global Air Express
Delivered In: 2 Days
Description of goods: Apartment Keys and rental contract verified signed by the Sender. All the papers are double checked.
Shipping & Handling: NOK 0,00
Immediate payment: NOK 15.000.00

NOTE: You will receive the Tracking Number after the payment is confirmed to us.

Payment Information:
The TNT Tenant Protection service guarantees to its customers full safety for their transaction by collecting, holding and disputing funds according to Tenant and Owner instructions. To enjoy the purchase protection, you must submit payment by Priority Service Bank Transfer to the following TNT Representative bank account.

How to send the payment:

Send the payment by Bank Transfer (Priority Service) using the following TNT Representative account Details :

Representative Account Name : TNT Global
Beneficiary Bank Name : Barclays Bank Plc
Beneficiary Bank IBAN : GB21BARC20691713246108
Beneficiary Bank Account Number : 13246108 Sort Code: 20-69-17
Beneficiary Bank Swift Code : BARCGB22
Beneficiary Bank Address : 2 Victoria Street
Beneficiary Bank City : Westminster , London
Beneficiary Bank Zip Code : SW1H 0ND
Beneficiary Bank Country : United Kingdom

How to complete and confirm payment :

1. The payment must be sent by bank transfer to the bank account of our TNT Representative.
2. After payment is complete send us the receipt from your bank by e-mail.
3. E-mail us the serial numbers of the payment receipt document.

*** Once the bank transfer clears and our TNT Representative confirms payment, we will start the shipping process. We will hold the funds until you send us your confirmation that you are satisfied with the Apartment . As soon as we receive your confirmation we will release payment to the Owner.

Regards,

TNT Protection Department!

Intellectual and other property rights to the information contained in this site are held by TNT Holdings B.V. with all rights reserved © 2012

Oraz Kontrakt w PDF Od pani Marie Peterson

Ludzie nie dajcie sie oszukac. Kolega podejrzewal od samego poczatku ze cos jest nie tak, pogrzebal troche w internecie i wuala

www.commentcamarche.net/forum/affich-103...western-union?page=2

Nie dajcie sie oszukac!!!!
Zgłoś wpis
Oceń wpis: -4  
Odpowiedz   Cytuj
7 Postów
ergfdsf dfgdfg
(denek)
Wiking
Chciałbyś nauczyć się jezyka NORWESKIEGO przy minimalnym wysiłku? Nie masz czasu ani pieniędzy na drogie kursy językowe?
Lubisz słuchać czegoś w samochodzie, domu, tramwaju, autobusie?
Przygotowujesz się DO, rozmowy o pracę, egzaminu lub po prostu chcesz się w końcu dogadać z kimś na wakacjach?
Polecam bo mi NAPRAWDE POMÓGŁ!
Wszystko znajdziesz tu:
allegro.pl/listing/user.php?us_id=16549743
POLECAM!!!
Zgłoś wpis
Oceń wpis: -1  
Odpowiedz   Cytuj
23 Posty
Michał J
(misiucalibra94)
Wiking
tez poł roku temu miałem taką rozmowe z gosciem o mieszkanie on mieszka w angli i narazie nie ma jak przyjechac ale on mi wysle klucze i w momecie odbioru kluczy musze zapłacić umowiona przez niego kwote jak mi sie spodoba mieszkanie to mam mu wysłac kaucje i czynsz i bedzie wszystko ok a on wysle kontrakt z kluczami oczywiscie, jak mu pisałem z jakiej racji mam mu wysłac pieniadze gdzie nawet mieszkania nie widziałem i nie znam go, w sumie napisałem mu ze moze naiwnych norwegów nabierac nie polaka, chociaz domyslam sie ze to pewnie polacy w angli tym kierują. I racja na finnie wystawiaja takie ogłoszenia bez zdjęc, tez miałem tyle napisane co kolega tu wkleił ale jakos to streściłem
Zgłoś wpis
Oceń wpis:  
Odpowiedz   Cytuj
1 Post
Olga Krzyszczak
(olga21)
Wiking
Hej... Mogłabym dużo opowiedzieć ale szkoda czasu na rozgrzebywanie tego. Może jestem jeszcze młoda i mało wiem o życiu i ludziach... Ale na pewno już się czegoś nauczyłam.

Przyjechałam do taty, układać sobie życie w Norwegii. Ale, że on mieszka w bardzo małej miejscowości wpadłam na pomysł, żeby przeprowadzić się do Bergen-wraz z przyjaciółmi, których miałam ściągnąć do siebie później jak się trochę ustawie i znajdę pracę. Szukałam z koleżanką mieszkań na finn.no, i wow trafiło się... Zajebist* w centrum miasta. Opis mieszkania był identyczny jak u kolegi wyżej, wiadomości prawie podobne...

Reasumując, ja popłynęłam z koleżanką na 15 000 kr, kiedy się zorientowałam i wpisałam jej dane w google.pl, wyświetlił mi się post na "mojanorwegia.pl" więc Marie działała na kilka frontów w tym samym czasie ale już było za późno.

Pierwszy dzień w Bergen spędziłam na Policji, jakieś 7h zeznań i idiotycznych pytań. Najważniejsze, że nie jest to dla nich nowa sprawa i nie jestem pierwsza"młoda, naiwna".
Dziś się z tego śmieje i nadal jestem w Norwegii, jakoś wylizałam rany mimo, że zostałam bez pracy i dachu nad głową.

Chu* z tą kasa, to nie 50 000 kr. Mam tylko nadzieję, że trafią na "widmo" i wcale się nie zdziwie jeżeli to będzie jakiś Polak/Polka

Fajna szkoła życia, pozdrawiam serdecznie
Zgłoś wpis
Oceń wpis:  
Odpowiedz   Cytuj
485 Postów

(4altee)
Wyjadacz
Świat schodzi na psy,kurna to co wczoraj było nie do zaakceptowania,dzisiaj jest normalne.U nas w Polsce wałki są na porządku dziennym.Polecam artykuł o niekorzystnej umowie gazowej między Rosją a Polską.
Zgłoś wpis
Oceń wpis:  
Odpowiedz   Cytuj
4104 Posty
Yatsek :)
(Yatsek)
Maniak
ciekawe co odpisujecie na mejle w sprawie wygranej z miedzynarodowej loterii adresow IP ))) oplata tylko manipulacyjna na transfer kasy )

ale w sumie u nas wsrod rodakow nie takie rzeczy sie dzialy....

Zgłoś wpis
Oceń wpis: -1  
Odpowiedz   Cytuj
57 Postów

(Barbaros49)
Nowicjusz
misiucalibra94 napisał:
tez poł roku temu miałem taką rozmowe z gosciem o mieszkanie on mieszka w angli i narazie nie ma jak przyjechac ale on mi wysle klucze i w momecie odbioru kluczy musze zapłacić umowiona przez niego kwote jak mi sie spodoba mieszkanie to mam mu wysłac kaucje i czynsz i bedzie wszystko ok a on wysle kontrakt z kluczami oczywiscie, jak mu pisałem z jakiej racji mam mu wysłac pieniadze gdzie nawet mieszkania nie widziałem i nie znam go, w sumie napisałem mu ze moze naiwnych norwegów nabierac nie polaka, chociaz domyslam sie ze to pewnie polacy w angli tym kierują. I racja na finnie wystawiaja takie ogłoszenia bez zdjęc, tez miałem tyle napisane co kolega tu wkleił ale jakos to streściłem
Taka sama sytuacje mial moj ziec.Pojechaøismy zobaczyc to mieszkanie a wlasciciel robi wielkie oczy ze nie wynajmuje mieszkania.Metoda byla taka sama.Oczywiscie nie dalismy sie nabrac a facet jak wspomnielismy o policji to wycofal sie migiem.
Zgłoś wpis
Oceń wpis: 2  
Odpowiedz   Cytuj
186 Postów
Mateusz Okoń
(kuurc)
Stały Bywalec
Chciałbyś nauczyć się jezyka NORWESKIEGO przy minimalnym wysiłku? Nie masz czasu ani pieniędzy na drogie kursy językowe?
Lubisz słuchać czegoś w samochodzie, domu, tramwaju, autobusie?
Przygotowujesz się DO, rozmowy o pracę, egzaminu lub po prostu chcesz się w końcu dogadać z kimś na wakacjach?
allegro.pl/listing/user.php?us_id=16549743
Polecam bo mi NAPRAWDE POMÓGŁ!
Zgłoś wpis
Oceń wpis: 3  
Odpowiedz   Cytuj
771 Postów
Iza _
(yzia)
Wyjadacz
Spotkalam sie z czyms takim jak chcialam sprzedac samochod. facet jest na morzu nie moze przyjechac ale samochod jest dokladnie taki jak on chce kupic i mi wierzy ze wszystko jest jak w opisie. ha ha ha
i on mi zaplaci przez Paypall czy jak tam to sie nazywa. podobno potem oni wycofuja przekaz a umowa kupna zostaje. i samochodu nie ma i pieniedzy. Pierwsze co mnie zdziwilo ze ktos nie chce ogladac auta i pisze piekny list poprawnym angielskim zeby kupic mojego grata. niezbyt sprytne posuniecie.
Zgłoś wpis
Oceń wpis:  
Odpowiedz   Cytuj
22 Posty

(menuone)
Wiking
miałem to samo...
z tego co ja poszukałem to wychodzi że to też są polacy tylko że w londynie
koleś wysłał mi nawet kopię paszportu na nazwisko również petterson z tym że michael bodajże
firma była zarejestrowana na adresie na którym poprzednio zarejestrowana była inna firma (polska)
robiąca wałki na polakach w londynie
poszerzają kurwy terytorium
Zgłoś wpis
Oceń wpis: 3  
Odpowiedz   Cytuj

Facebook Messenger YouTube Instagram TikTok