Strona korzysta z plików cookies

w celu realizacji usług i zgodnie z Polityką Prywatności. Możesz określić warunki przechowywania lub dostępu do plików cookies w Twojej przeglądarce.

Przejdź do serwisu

Pozostało jeszcze:

DZIEŃ

do zakończenia rozliczeń podatkowych w Norwegii

Rozlicz podatek

1 Post
Bogdan Bergeńczyk
(Bogdan Bergeńczyk)
Wiking
Sula .jestem tutaj 17 lat i nie czuje się Norwegiem .Zawsze będę przybyszem ale zintegrowanym znającym język i przestrzegającym zasad w tym kraju .Więc nie mędrkuj tylko przestrzegaj przepisy i przypadkiem kogoś nie zararzaj.Może zmądrzejesz jak stracisz kogos bliskiego z powodu wirusa to otworzysz oczka i przetrzezwiejesz
Zgłoś wpis
Oceń wpis: 12  
Odpowiedz   Cytuj
1 Post

(kaka2001)
Wiking
The Norwegian borders are still closed for all but Norwegian citizens and foreigners who possess a residence permit or a work permit. As a general rule, this will apply until 20 August but the government will consider exceptions as the situation changes.
From 15 June, the Nordic countries have agreed to reopen their borders to allow travel between the countries. This does not apply to Sweden, except for the island Gotland. This means that quarantine on arrival and entry restrictions will no longer apply for travel between Norway and Denmark, Finland, Iceland, the Faroe Islands, Greenland, Åland, and the island Gotland in Sweden. Please note that you have to travel directly from your country to Norway with ferry or plane. Visitors who travel via Sweden (except Gotland) will need to undergo quarantine. For an updated map of regions in the Nordic countries with and without quarantine upon arrival, see fhi.no
All EU and European Economic Area (EEA) citizens with close family in Norway (grandparents, parents, children or grandchildren) can visit their family in Norway. If you arrive in Norway from a country not mentioned above, you must stay in home quarantine for 10 days after arrival, regardless of whether or not you have symptoms. If you have symptoms, you must be isolated immediately.
By 20 July, the government will decide if travellers from other nearby countries can visit Norway this summer. These rules may change if the situation changes.
Foreigners will be turned away at the border under provisions of a Norwegian law relating to the control of communicable diseases.
People with Norwegian passports or residence/work permits who have arrived in Norway from a country not mentioned above must stay in quarantine at home for 10 days after arrival, regardless of whether or not you have symptoms. If you have symptoms, you must be isolated immediately.
Norwegian main airports are not closed. All Norwegian citizens and persons who live or work in Norway will continue to be let into the country. There will also be exemptions for EU and EEA citizens who work in Norway.
Norwegians abroad must comply with the recommendations of the local authorities. Questions related to refund rights etc. must be directed to your insurance company.
Avoid public transport if you can.
For updated information, see The Norwegian Institute of Public Health and the Norwegian Directorate of Health’s pages about the coronavirus and travel advice for tourists.
Zgłoś wpis
Oceń wpis: -2  
Odpowiedz   Cytuj
1 Post
Bartek789
(Bartek789)
Wiking
Zgłoś wpis
Oceń wpis: 1  
Odpowiedz   Cytuj
1 Post

(shownomercy66)
Wiking
krzysiek Bond - i tyle w temacie
Zgłoś wpis
Oceń wpis: 1  
Odpowiedz   Cytuj
1 Post
MaciekZ997
(MaciekZ997)
Wiking
Czyli nie ma kwarantanny dla pracowników z ue i eog jedynie z poza tych obszarów jak dobrze rozumiem
Zgłoś wpis
Oceń wpis: -3  
Odpowiedz   Cytuj
1 Post
Kamilo29
(Kamilo29)
Wiking
Chyba najbardziej rozsądny komentarz: shownomercy66
Zgłoś wpis
Oceń wpis:  
Odpowiedz   Cytuj
1 Post
Kamilo29
(Kamilo29)
Wiking
Wróciłem wczoraj do NO i się dogadałem z szefem że przez 10 dni będę mu trawę kosił, przygotuje mu drzewo na zimę do kominka zawsze coś tam znajdę do pomocy, ale to nie chodzi o korony tylko o zabicie czasu... Pozdro dla normalnych
Zgłoś wpis
Oceń wpis:  
Odpowiedz   Cytuj
1 Post
MaciekZ997
(MaciekZ997)
Wiking
Tak piszą ze nie wiadomo o co chodzi jakby to innych kraji nie bylo poza ue i eog
Zgłoś wpis
Odpowiedz   Cytuj
1 Post
MaciekZ997
(MaciekZ997)
Wiking
H im w d
Zgłoś wpis
Odpowiedz   Cytuj
1 Post